Mimbi Caves Campground and Tours is owned by Mimbi Aboriginal Corporation. As an Aboriginal community, we have an obligation to protect our vulnerable residents from COVID-19. As such, the following conditions apply to all campground bookings:
- We will only accept bookings from travellers that will be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (or have an approved medical exemption as listed on the Australian Immunisation Register) by the date of arrival.
- You will be required to show proof of vaccination (or approved medical exemption) prior to entering the campground.
- Acceptable forms of proof of vaccination can be found at the following link: COVID-19 Coronavirus: What proof of COVID-19 vaccinations can I use? (www.wa.gov.au)
- If you do not comply with the requirement to provide proof of vaccination, we reserve the right to decline or cancel your booking or refuse entry to the campground, at our absolute discretion.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are otherwise required to self-isolate by the WA Department of Health, you must notify us at the earliest opportunity. Any customers who are subject to self-isolation requirements will not be permitted to enter the campground.
- If you present with an elevated temperature or other symptoms of COVID-19, we may in our absolute discretion:
- Refuse entry to the campground
- Request that you wear a face mask or other protective equipment
- Request that you undertake a Rapid Antigen Test
- Request that you leave the campground at the earliest possible and safest opportunity.
- If you are unable to complete your stay at the campground because of self-isolation requirements or presenting with symptoms of COVID-19, you may choose between receiving credit for the unused portion of your stay, or receiving a refund for the unused portion of your stay. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking such as visas, vaccinations, or non-refundable flights or accommodation.
- Payment is to be made on arrival at the campground. Eftpos, Mastercard or Visa are accepted.
- Once payment has been made, we will not refund any part of the amount paid in case of your early departure, except if you are required to self-isolate or develop COVID-19 symptoms (please refer to the COVID-19 policy above).
- If we need to cancel your booking for reasons beyond our control, you will be given a full refund, but we shall have no further liability to you arising out of such cancellation.
- Check in time is 2pm on the day of arrival, and check out time is 10am.
- Campfires are permitted at the communal fire pit only. No camp fires are permitted at individual camp sites, and collecting fire wood from within the site is prohibited. The communal fire pit is for the enjoyment of all guests staying at the campground.
- Please do not smoke in or around the communal facilities.
- For the comfort of all guests, we advise there is a policy of “quiet after 9pm”.
- Small and medium dogs are welcome at the campground, please keep your pets on a leash at all times.
- Guests are requested to place all rubbish into the bins provided.
- Please note that there is no dump point at the campground.
- There is no access to the Mimbi community without prior written approval.
- Mimbi Caves Campground and Tours takes no responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal items. Please lock up accommodation, vehicles, bikes etc, and do not leave valuables unattended.